A couple of Sundays ago, all the kids were out playing on the deck. It was a beautiful night. The wind and the rain started up and Meili just went crazy. She loved every second. It was so wet and so windy and she just couldn't get enough. They ran back and forth from one end of the deck to the other at least 100 times. Here are a couple of pictures of our two beautiful girls in their beautiful dresses from China. Meili was in no mood for pictures but we did our best before she really just wouldn't put up with the camera in her face any longer. Today Abi was out on the deck with Meili just playing. Abi managed to capture perfectly that sweet little fun personality of Meili. Here's just a glimpse....
As long as this trip has felt, it finally is coming to a close really fast. Julie is currently finishing up last little packing details, Meili is snoring (not really, but she sure sleeps cute), and I am being lazy at the computer (I guess....Julie just knows what needs to go where!). Today was so much fun with Meili and Julie. We started out the day at Hong Kong Disney. Yes, we did do what we were told not to.....we went to Disney. Meili loved it. She has no boundaries so total strangers are not a problem to her. She seemed to be quite comfortable with the few kiddy rides we took her on. It was well worth it to spend time that way on our last day in China We then took a taxi to a mall near the Hong Kong Temple. We did a little last minute shopping and then wandered in the general direction of the Temple. It was cool to see Angel Moroni from the mall food court windows just like Lou Litchfield (sorry, now with a married name) sa...
I say an absolute sweetheart....no battle. When I told Abi I was going to put this picture on the blog, she said "No WAY! I look like a troll!!" But since this is really just a means of journaling for me, she has no choice plus I think it's adorable. I don't even know why I love this picture because it actually hurts my heart a little but there is just something about it that embodies the sweetness that Abi has in her. For some reason, I think this picture shows many things, a little tiredness, a little nervousness, but SO much sweetness. She's just such a good sweet girl and we are so blessed to have her. So on to the reason, she has a bazillion electrodes hooked onto her head. No worries though, she is doing great. It all started over a year ago. I started noticing little moments where Abi would space off a little. In the middle of conversations, she would just quit talking or not respond to what I was saying. I initially thought it was just daydream...
Comments
Post a Comment